On April 16th, 2011 the Living Pink ”Beatdown for Breast Cancer” 24-hr Box-a-Thon will begin at 7:00am on Saturday morning and go throughout the day & night until 7:00 am on Sunday the 17th.
*** Read Below by Clicking “More” to Find out More & How to Participate ***
Fight Club Canada in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada will be hosting the event to help raise much needed funds for Breast Cancer Research through LivingPink.info and the “Living Pink Through Fashion” Movement!
Participate by shadow boxing, punching boxing bags, taking part in the boxing classes all day, practicing together in the ring with non-contact boxing, or skipping and stretching! Everyone can take part in some way and it will be a whole lot of fun.
- Take turns with your teamates and always be sure someone is boxing for 24-hrs.
What To Do:
- Put your tag-team together & give yourselves a team name & write it on the wall of the event!
- Grab pledge sheets & start finding people to sponsor your 24-hr boxing effort.
- Be sure you have a teamate arrive at 6:45 am on the morning of April 16th to register the entire team with names.
- Start boxing & enjoy this unique event!
* The team who raises the most money per person on average will win a special prize!
* Feel free to come in team uniforms or matching t-shirts and be sure to get your photos taken by on-site professional photographers to remember your exciting day of boxing!
* Boxing supplies, box-a-thon t-shirts and other fun products to remember the 2011 “Beatdown for Breast Cancer” 24-hr Box-a-Thon, plus refreshments & snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
Get involved and make a difference by “Living Pink”!
I hope you enjoyed this Event for Living Pink! Until next time…
P.S. Don’t forget the Big Event is the 2011 “Living Pink Through Fashion” Show & Calendar Launch on Aug. 20th, 2011!
Technorati Tags: 2011 Living Pink Beatdown for Breast Cancer 24hr Box-a-Thon, breast cancer box-a-thon, Living Pink, beatdown for breast cancer, fight club canada, Living Pink Through Fashion event, living pink event, box-a-thon